Their assessment that in the next period the transaction for the sale of DEPA Infrastructure to Italgas will be completed is made known by executives of the shareholders of the Greek company. DEPA Infrastructure has as its mission the development natural gas networks across Greece through its subsidiaries, i.e. EDA Attikis SA, EDA Thessalonikis – Thessalias SA and DEDA SA, and safeguard natural gas supply.
So far the Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) holds 65% of DEPA Networks and Hellenic Petroleum S.A. the remaining 35%.
On the occasion of publications where there is talk of involvement in the sale, competent executives of the HRADF and Hellenic Petroleum (HELPE) commented:
“The sale of DEPA Infrastructure is a complex transaction that is subject to various approvals by the competent regulatory authorities, as is explicitly provided for in the purchase agreement that has been signed. It is further noted that this buyer has extensive experience in the European regulatory framework applicable in such cases.
Following the approval by the Competition Commission, we understand that the certification of DEPA Infrastructure subsidiaries by the Regulatory Authority for Energy RAE, in view of the sale to Italgas, will be completed soon.
The specific act is the last deferral condition according to the signed contract, so we expect the completion of the transaction in the next period. “
Οι δύο μεγάλες επέτειοι, οι εξαγγελίες που έρχονται, η «Ανοιξη» των κατασκευαστικών κι ένα κομμάτι μπακλαβάς… 100 ευρώ
First major wildfires of summer season erupt in south-central Greece
Most of the scorched areas so far have been olive groves and mountainous brushland
For. Min. Nikos Dendias attends Ukraine Recovery Conference in Lugano
The Greek Foreign Minister met also with his Liechtenstein counterpart Dominique Hasler
Energy minister: Greece faces one of the lowest risks in Europe in terms of natgas supply sufficiency
The minister claimed Greece has the ability to effectively cope with a potential reduction in the supply of Russian natural gas
Greek Prime Minister to address the Plenary Session of the European Parliament
The Greek Prime Minister is expected to meet with the President of the European Parliament and the MEPs of the New Democracy party
Covid-19 pandemic in Greece: 9,360 new infections on Mon.; 23 related deaths
A total of 102 patients remained intubated in hospital ICUs
RWE, Hellenic Petroleum announce cooperation to build, operate offshore wind farms in Greek waters
Corresponding terms of the 50-50 partnership were recently signed by the top managements of each company
BNP Paribas: Foresees 2.8% growth for Greece in 2022
Why the country is no longer the focus of fears in the eurozone - What BNP Paribas analysis shows
Deutsche Telekom: Building IT and Software center in Thessaloniki
What is Deutsche Telekom's goal?
Price rally: Bleak forecasts for July – August
Which products are driving the price rally and much consumption has fallen
Schimatari: Fire in agricultural/forested area
The fire is also being fought by 28 Romanian firefighters who have arrived in Greece to reinforce the Greek Fire Department