Five scholarships for postgraduate studies in fields related to the shipping industry are announced again this year by the Union of Greek Shipowners.
– The Union of Greek Shipowners in memory of the late President Antonios Chandris, grants a scholarship to universities in the Member States of the European Union outside Greece (including Great Britain), amounting to 10,000 Euros. The scholarship concerns the academic year 2021 – 2022.
– Also, the Hellenic Shipowners Association in the memory of the late Member of Ioannis A. Angelikoussis, grants scholarships to universities in the Member States of the European Union outside Greece (including Great Britain), amounting to 10,000 Euros. The scholarship concerns the academic year 2021 – 2022.
– The company NEPTUNE LINES in memory of its founder, Nikolaos Travlos, grants a scholarship through the Hellenic Shipowners Association, to Universities of the European Union outside Greece (including Great Britain), amounting to 10,000 Euros for the academic year 2022-2023.
– Mrs. Irini Daifa, in memory of Stavros A. Daifas, grants a scholarship through the Hellenic Shipowners Association, to Universities of the European Union member states outside Greece (including Great Britain), amounting to 15,000 US Dollars for the academic year 2021 – 2022.
– Finally, the company “Exhibitions Poseidonia SA” grants a scholarship for the academic year 2022 – 2023 through the Hellenic Shipowners Association to Universities of the European Union (including Greece) and the United Kingdom, amounting to 10,000 Euros.
For the required conditions, the supporting documents that must be submitted by Friday 15 April 2022 and for other relevant information, those interested can contact the Secretariat of the EUE (responsible Mr. Prasinou, at 210 4291159 – 65).
The relevant announcements can be found on the Hellenic Shipowners Association website: www.ugs.gr
Greek DM: Immediate start of process to acquire US-made F-35s
DM Nikos Panagiotopoulos made the statement after meeting earlier in the day with executives of the Joint Strike Fighter Program Office
Hellenic Petroleum Group: Negotiations with Total over hydrocarbon exploration rights in Crete
Hellenic Petroleum said negotiations were ongoing and noted that transactions will not have any impact on the group's finances
Greek Tourism Min.: Greece is the fifth best tourism brand in the world
The agreement with the American airlines for 63 direct flights per week, brings to Athens a very large number of high spenders
Greek Finance Min.: Greek economy is resilient and has a strong potential
The business development incentive bill includes some brave, innovative, strong and positive incentives for small and medium-sized enterprises
Greek Defense Min. meets with Chinese Ambassador
The Greek minister stressed that Greece and China need to further strengthen their economic, cultural and tourism exchanges
Covid-19 pandemic in Greece: 5,588 new infections on Tue.; 11 related deaths
A total of 149 patients remained intubated in hospital ICUs
Hellenic Federation of Enterprises: Cooperation agreements with the Universities of Thessaly and Ioannina
The aim is to link research and education with production, to support the innovation ecosystem and to develop modern skills around digital transformation and the green transition.
Shipping Min.: Now’s the best time to re-establish shipping in society
The Minister of Shipping and Island Policy pointed out the strategic interventions that are necessary in the shipping industry
Outstanding pensions a thing of the past
What Minister of Labor Kostis Hatzidakis aid
New LNG terminals in Greece for Europe
"New LNG terminals in Greece, Cyprus and Poland to be put into operation soon"