Refinery and petrochemical group Motor Oil and the Public Power Corp. (PPC), Greece’s biggest power company, on Thursday announced an agreement to form a joint consortium that will develop hydrogen production and storage works in the country.

The two industrial concerns first announced such an intent back in January 2022 by signing a MoU.

Motor Oil will hold a majority stake of 51 percent in the new venture, called Hellenic Hydrogen S.A., with PPC holding the remaining 49 percent

Ακολουθήστε τον ot.grστο Google News και μάθετε πρώτοι όλες τις ειδήσεις
Δείτε όλες τις τελευταίες Ειδήσεις από την Ελλάδα και τον Κόσμο, στον

Latest News

Πρόσφατα Άρθρα English Edition