According to the data of the Hellenic Statistical Authority, the turnover index in Industry continues to move with a high double-digit growth rate.
Analytically, the General Turnover Index in Industry (total domestic and foreign market) of July 2021, compared to the corresponding index of July 2020, showed an increase of 25.2% compared to a decrease of 16.1% during the respective comparison. year 2020 to 2019.
The General Index of Turnover in Industry for the month of July 2021, compared to the corresponding index of June 2021, showed an increase of 1.9%.
The average General Index of the twelve months August 2020 – July 2021, compared to the corresponding index of the twelve months August 2019 – July 2020, showed an increase of 6.5%, compared to a decrease of 9.4% compared to the previous twelve months.
38.6% increase for processing
The increase of the General Index of Foreign Market Turnover by 36.7% in July 2021, compared to the corresponding index of July 2020, came from:
1. From the changes of the indices of the sub-sectors of the industry:
– Increase by 38.6% of the Manufacturing Turnover Index. The changes in the indicators of the double-digit sectors contributed mainly to this increase: production of coke and oil refining products, manufacture of electrical equipment, production of basic metals, production of other non-metallic mineral products.
– Reduction by 33.3% of the Turnover Index of Mines – Quarries. This decrease was due to the changes in the indicators of the double-digit sectors: coal and lignite mining – crude oil and natural gas extraction – supportive mining activities, mining of minerals.
2. From the changes in the indices of the individual markets:
– Increase by 37.6% of the External Market Turnover Index outside the Eurozone.
– Increase by 35.2% of the Eurozone External Market Turnover Index.
Τα σύννεφα της ύφεσης, το όνειρο των τουριστών, το σαφάρι της «Εθνικάρας» και το… συσσίτιο με καυσόξυλα
Greek PM Mitsotakis to speak at Prague Summit as Europe shuns Erdogan
Erdogan's provocative intervention during the dinner in Prague backfired
Fine for the unvaccinated over 60 rescinded
The status of unvaccinated healthcare workers will also be re-examined
Energy crisis: High costs close hotels undermining the extension of the tourist season
Hoteliers seem to keep their distance from the announcements of the Minister of Tourism
Bank of Greece certified with Environmental Management Standard
The BoG is one of the first central banks in the world to deal systematically with the issue of climate change
Greek PM – Turkish Prez lock horns in Prague
The harsh response of the Greek prime minister to the "sultan's" provocations
Mitsotakis from Euro-Political Community meeting: Bolder EU action needed to contain gas rates
Addressing a panel discussion entitled "Energy, Climate & Economy", Mitsotakis said the Union must examine the prospect of intervening in the wholesale gas market
Grimaldi-led consortium declared preferred investor in Igoumenitsa port privatization; top bid of 87mln€
Grimaldi, a major ferry and shortsea shipping multinational based in Naples, is also the parent company of Minoan, one of the biggest coastal shippers in Greek waters
Alpha Bank forecast: Coming period of uncertainty due to inflation, energy concerns
The publication reminds that the inflation rate in the east Mediterranean country reached 11.4 percent in August 2022, easing from 12.1 percent in June 2022 – the record for the year so far
Alexandros Vassilikos is the new president of HOTREC
HOTREC is the umbrella Association of Hotels, Restaurants, Bars and Cafes and similar establishments in Europe, which brings together 47 National associations in 36 countries
Municipality of Athens gets two awards at tourism “Oscars”
The Greek capital emerges as Europe's top cultural destination at the World Travel Awards